REGULATory & COMPLIANCE
ICE Group is committed to the highest standards of regulatory compliance in all of the markets in which it operates. The Group's dedicated teams work to maintain industry-leading quality and safety standards around the world.
- ICE Group Active Substances are manufactured in full compliance with cGMP standards (EU, US, Japan) in all our manufacturing sites;
- ICE Group is able to support its Customers in the registration of their products at international level (AIFA, EDQM, EMA, US FDA, ANVISA, PMDA, TGA, HEALTH CANADA, Korean MFDS);
- An experienced Quality Unit team works in each of our sites to maintain the compliance with cGMP and local regulations;
- Our Quality Control labs are equipped with the more modern equipment;
- A traceability management system is in place to guarantee the complete traceability from raw material of animal origin up to the active substances.